Despite its flaws, the Net Promoter Score (NPS) is often chosen by management for measuring customer satisfaction. Learn ways to mitigate damage from a poorly implemented NPS survey, enriching it with data that really matters to users and your stakeholders—while staying in the good graces of those bewitched by the traditional NPS:
1. What’s the NPS and how is it calculated?
2. What are its strengths and weaknesses?
3. How can you make the NPS more trustworthy and interpretable?
4. What other overall performance measures could replace or complement the NPS?
• Traditional “”Voice of the Customer”” (VOC) research
• “”Outcome Driven Innovation”” (ODI)
• “”Outcome Mapping.”” A new model that addresses the weaknesses of other approaches. Identify and measure key outcomes and opportunities, then predict how changes will impact future performance.
This presentation will be equal parts part survey design, data visualization, user needs research, and prioritization process.